"The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself"
Diane Von Furstenburg
My belief: when women learn to ignite their core fire, build confidence, work on the relationship with themselves (and others) and trust their inner Leader/intuition/voice, anything is possible!
I’m so proud to be your guide, teacher and coach on this amazing and exciting journey and share my knowledge with you.
I offer powerful coaching and programs for women ready to uplevel and claim their happiness by owning their higher sensitivity as a positive power.
Are you ready to:
- Discover your unique nature as a (highly) sensitive passionate woman, learn how to nourish yourself, protect your energy and create a life around you and your needs and desires first. Because when your cup is full, you feel your best so you can be your best.
- Bust fear, anxiety, worry, anger, frustration and high stress.
- Stop pushing the needle too far and putting your needs and desires last, emptying your cup and draining your energy, leaving you unhappy, empty, with body pain, stress, fatigue, low energy, brain fog, trouble focusing, sleep issues and all that comes with ignoring yourself for too long. Instead step into your power, balance and happiness.
- Learn how to decide on your time and throw that crazy fully packed schedule and never ending to do list out, stop serving others first, stop living responsive to other people’s schedules, have no time for you, self-care or hobbies. And instead create a schedule around and for you, with respect for balance, self-care and filling your cup on a daily basis.
- Learn how to be confident, know what you want and how to communicate it in a way people will understand, improve the relationship with yourself and others, like your partner, friends.
- Get clarity on what’s holding you back and move into a space of clarity, relaxation, inner peace, freedom and happiness and go for your dreams.
I slowly kept emptying my cup more and more, couldn’t stop the energy drains as I had no idea that was even a thing and as it had become my habit, my survival method, I blocked the undesirable and kept going, no time to think about that, instead lot’s of time worrying and planning and just pushing through, hoping the weekend, a good night’s sleep or a holiday would get me back on track.
And it did for a while (no it didn’t, but it recharged me just enough to get back on the hamster wheel), or should I say, it did for years … until it didn’t anymore and after 41 years of being ‘a good girl’, I finally crashed and got a diagnosis of burnout and fibromyalgia.
I found a way to heal myself, my past, my blocks, thoughts, beliefs and habits, nourished myself and finally started putting me, my needs as a (highly) sensitive person first and laid the foundations for the holistic approach I teach in my coaching.
How do I help you:
- I create a safe space where you feel completely free to share.
- My coaching is holistic. Body, mind, self/soul/spirit, nutrition, environment, sleep is all interconnected and influencing each other. When there’s balance, there’s flow to tap into your intuition, ignite your fire and activate happiness.
- I help you from personal experience, the tools I learned and studied to make it happen for myself. And I love learning and sharing with you.
- I like to keep things easy, work with babysteps to get results.
- It’s a passion of mine to keep looking for the why and the how: why is it the way it is and how can it be changed to what is serving me? How can I keep growing and improving?
- I believe in looking for the root causes instead of putting on band aids.