“As a fibromyalgia and stress coach, I help women reclaim their body and mind, rewrite their story and reach their full potential”
Where are you at now?
Symptoms you may experience:
Thoughts/Feelings/ Your Past
- Chronic pain
- Pain switching between joints, muscles, neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees, feet, fingers, elbows…
- Flare up and crash
- Triggered by anything and everything
- Unstable blood sugar / sugar cravings followed by crash
- Stomach and digestive problems
- Bloating, cramps
- Constipation – diarrhea
- Peeing frequently
- Thirsty, dry mouth, white tongue
- Blurred vision, shortness of breath or holding breath, dizziness when getting up or in busy environment
- Hungry & starving, need food now!
- Trembling inside, outside
- Stress – chronic stress
- Not being able to relax, feeling wired and tired all the time
- Strange new things like blocked sinusses, thick mucus in your throat, white mucus around your gums and on your lips
- Pain and infection on hip and pelvis area
- Body is tense and lost flexibility
- Vision and hearing gets blurry , senses shutting off or over active
- Not being able to hear what someone is saying, in spite of them repeating it 3-4 times
- Gaining weight and centimeters (not in length, unfortunately)
- Fatigue – exhausted
- Tired, so tired, all day long
- Short spike in energy, followed by another crash
- Dragging yourself through the day
- Not getting things done
- Everything takes forever, if you even get around to it
- Pushing through at work, in life
- Trying coffee, sugar, chocolate, energy drinks to get some energy and push through
- Exhausted after a meal
- Hanging on and waiting for the energy to come back
- Feeling sick after working out or activity
- Hard to do anything for 10 minutes, 20 minutes almost impossible and with flare up afterwards
- Disrupted sleep
- Not sleeping through the night
- Waking up at 3am, awake for hours, fall asleep at 7am
- Laying awake worrying and stressing
- Waking up from pain, cramps
- No knowing which side to lay on, tossing and turning to find a spot that doesn’t hurt
- Elevated heart rate waking you up, feels scary
- Irritated by your sleeping partner, envious of his/her sleep, or bothered by the breathing, snoring, body heath, the presence of another body
- Frustrated that you woke up again
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Light and unrefreshing sleep
- Waking up exhausted
- Waking up already stressed out and on high alert
- Racing thoughts you can’t switch off
- Worry, thinking and overthinking
- What if…
- What have i done to deserve this?
- Low self esteem
- Lack of self confidence
- Limiting beliefs, blocks
- I’m not good enough, i can’t do that, i shouldn’t do that, i’m not worthy, i’m too …, i’m not …
- Trauma, traumatic or stressful events, blocked, repressed or unresolved issues
- Looking, waiting, hoping for solutions
- Disappointed by friends, family, doctors not understanding
- Feelings of hopelessness, is this it for the rest of my life?
- I am not a good mother/father to my children
- I’m not a good husband/wife to my partner
- I need to push through for my partner and children, in spite of my pain and fatigue
- Feeling guilty
- Feelings of missing out (on life)
- Envy-anger about other people’s health, what they’re able to do and how little you can do in a day, week
- Changes in mood: irritable, impatient, anxious
- Overwhelm, feeling stuck
- Sensitivity to light, sound, people
- Brain fog
- Memory problems, difficulty concentrating, forgetting what the question was, what you were trying to say, where you left things, what you were going to do
- Unfinished things and projects
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Responsive to everything and anything, hypersensitive
- Flare up in supermarket, traffic, party, family event, busy environment
- Low libido
- Intercourse can be painful
- Bored, annoyed, waiting, hanging on. For .. the flare up to go down, the fatigue to go, the negative or depressed feelings to go, the evening so you can go to bed, people to leave or leave you alone
Your fibromyalgia symptoms can be reduced so you can live a life without limitations
What can you expect?
- We will work together to get your symptoms like pain, brain fog and fatigue under control and improve your energy, sleep and quality of life.
- A tailor made plan to reach your optimal health and keep it.
- A combination of tools and techniques and a holistic approach to help you in your healing journey.
- A new lifestyle in which fibromyalgia is no longer keeping you from achieving your goals.
- A life including a family life again, a social life, a career, hobbies and fun.
- We will discover what’s holding you back.
- An individual approach since you are unique.
- Education on what your symptoms are telling you and finding balance between body and mind.
- Be in control and no longer be a victim.
- Change your mindset, gain confidence, learn how to say no to others and yes to yourself.
- Find work-life balance
- Learn how to plan for doctor’s appointment, vacation, demanding holidays like Christmas and end of the year.
Yes, that's what i want!
The Access Key setting is required!
The List ID setting is required!