Overwhelmed from fibro and not sure what’s possible?
Learn the basics to get you started.
"As a fibromyalgia and stress coach, I help sensitive women reclaim their body and mind, rewrite their story and reach their full potential"
Your coach, Claudia De Voogt, sensitive and living fully (with fibro)
Your fibromyalgia symptoms can be reduced so you can start living the life you want with full energy.
If you'd like to get clear on what's stopping you and what steps you need to get there, set up a free 30 minute discovery session now.
Are these the thoughts looping in your head?
- what else can i do to get rid of this pain?
- i didn’t sleep again last night
- i’m tired, i’m so exhausted
- this fibro is keeping me from …
- i’m so fed up with not being able to …
- i need this to change! But how?
Imagine what your life would look like if you were full of energy and doing what you love.
If you would be passionate, enthusiastic, making plans and getting things done, have a relationship, or not, friends, hobbies, travel, be happy, living the life you want, be full of vitality, have a career and go for that promotion, have your own business and in short, be able to do whatever you want while living with fibromyalgia.
How about you stop borrowing energy from tomorrow, dragging yourself through the day, trying to get your energy up with caffeine, chocolate, sugar and actually damaging your energy levels while doing so. What would it be like to live without this constant fatigue, pain, brain fog, poor memory and instead be amazing at what you do?
Whether you have a career or you’re at home, there’s so much more possible.
Take control of your body, mind and emotions now and unlock your potential!
Fibro journey of
Pushing through and fighting symptoms
Fibromyalgia and it’s symptoms are generally surrounded by incomprehension, not only at a health level but also at a social and family level.
It’s no surprise that many women suffer from feelings of frustration and anger when having a body that looks great on the outside, maybe with some extra weight over the years, while body and mind are not functioning the way they want it to. To make things even worse, they tend to make an effort to look good, keep up appearances, fight the symptoms and don’t want it to control them. They just want to enjoy their life (again).
Fibromyalgia didn’t happen overnight. It’s not like catching the flu or breaking a leg when skiing, you get it or it happens and you know. Living with Fibromyalgia however is more a gradual process of symptoms getting worse over time and you ignoring and fighting them. It may have been triggered by an event, f.i. a car accident, trauma or chronic stress. For many women, they didn’t realize what was going on, it just got harder and harder to shake the symptoms. At first, a good night’s sleep or a relaxing weekend could improve their energy again and get them out of that overall feeling of ‘bweh’, just not feeling like themselves. Thoughts come up to justify this like ‘i’ve probably worked too hard’ or ‘it’s just a stressful period at work’ or ‘my period was really hard this time’ or ‘it’s just the season / the moon / the children / that fight with my husband / the stress of getting that job or that promotion / … (fill in the blank)’.
Once they finally get the diagnosis or suspect they have it, other emotions may be added, like anger (why is this happening to me!), sadness or fear. Fear of not understanding what’s happening, overwhelm of all the symptoms happening at random, things taking a lot more time to finish and an environment that just doesn’t get it or them. Although they try to be supportive and help, it’s often not what you want or when you want it. You end up not feeling supported. This may be because you don’t now how to communicate what you really need or you may be fed up with explaining it or fed up with being sick. You just want to do what’s needed to allow you to push through and be normal.
Go out with friends, have a romantic dinner, go on holiday, go for a hike, play with your children and above all, not be the sick one being held back from living your life.
“I love helping others, I have a hard time saying no and i’m a people pleaser’, does this sound familiar?
It’s a common characteristic among women with chronic stress, fibro and low energy and it goes hand in hand with low self care. Putting the needs of family members, children, work, social commitments and everything before your own needs, leaving you with hardly any time for yourself or for your choices.
- Do you have everything you need, except your health?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and frustrated by stress and your symptoms?
- Do you miss the old you, you who had fun and danced and didn’t have to think twice before saying yes to invitations and events?
- Do you feel guilt about letting your partner, children or colleagues down and being drained by their presence?
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Do you want to stop fighting symptoms and focus on your goals instead?
What can you expect?
- We will work together to get your symptoms like pain, brain fog and fatigue under control and improve your energy, sleep and quality of life.
- Support by someone who knows what it’s like. Most coaches and providers don’t. I do! I understand you, i’ve lived it, i get you and my clients tell me they feel the real connection, finally someone who gets them.
- A tailor made plan to reach your optimal health and strategies for the future.
- Learn how to reduce and manage fibro flare ups. Learn how to get out of that circle of feeling better and then flaring up.
- A combination of tools and techniques and a holistic approach to help you in your healing journey including stress and time management, relaxation, mindset, gentle exercise, trauma, goal setting and much more.
- A new lifestyle in which fibromyalgia is no longer keeping you from achieving your goals.
- A life including a family life again, a social life, a career, hobbies and fun.
- We will dive into what’s holding you back.
- An individual approach since you are unique.
- Education on what your symptoms are telling you and finding balance between body and mind.
- Learn how to shift from victim to being in control.
- Change your mindset, gain confidence, learn how to say no to others and yes to yourself. Make yourself and self care a priority.
- Achieve work-life balance.
- Gain clarity.
- Learn how to plan for doctor’s appointment, vacation, demanding holidays like Christmas and end of the year.
- Flexibility to adjust the program to your needs.
- As fibromyalgia or any chronic illness changes you, you will discover who you are now, your goals, your intentions and a plan on how to get there.
- Relearn and learn how to live this new life, let go of the old habits attached to having fibromyalgia and create new habits and beliefs. This process is a crucial phase in the journey.
4 month Fibromyalgia freedom and success program
- 1 X 90 minutes Introductory session via Zoom, where we will walk through your entire situation and history so we can create a personalized plan for you.
- Bi-weekly one on one sessions via Zoom, tailored to your situation and progress.
- Homework in between sessions.
- Bi-weekly follow up.
- Private Facebook community.
- Email support in between sessions.
- Program available in Kickstart, Uplevel and VIP.